Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is coming

Sure sign that spring is coming, I paid my RNR dues for the summer of 2010! I haven't been good about getting my workouts to Emily but I assure you I've been at the gym, lifting, doing some cardio and now teaching a new class called IntenSati. Its an amazing workout for the mind as well as the body, similar to what rowing does for me actually. For now, I am teaching at the JCCNS on Mondays at 8:30am and Wednesdays at 5:35 am. Non-members are welcome for $12/class. I will be at the Y soon and I'll keep you posted. I have been on the treadmill and running outside again as I am training for a crazy race called the Mud Run. I'm part of a team called the "Amazing Mudders". The race is May 16th which should get me right to the start of the Rowing season. I don't know too much about this crazy race but its a 10K with walls, hay, tires and a mud pit thrown in at the end. I look forward to seeing everyone again. I do hope to get out ALOT more this summer and see all of you once again. Anyone up for some spring cleansing, a little health coaching, or some mindful workouts please don't hesitate to contact me. Don't forget, Its a NEW DAY and you can all Amaze Yourself. Warm weather is coming this week. Lets all get outside and get moving.

Just and FYI but I'd love you to check out NEW DAY blog. Always happy to have some more followers.
www.amazingnewday.blogspot.com

1 comment: