Friday, August 6, 2010

LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON THE WATER TODAY

Classic flat water morning after the storm. Could not make up my mind if I wanted to fish or row. Both are great for the soul but rowing has the added bonus of a physical work-out. Set out heading towards the east and Childrens and who did I spy but four shells on the horizen making their way towards the island about 1/4 ahead of me. A work out it was, but I was able to finally chase them down for the "photo op". From left to right Chris, Terrie, Jane and Jean. Coming back I also crossed paths Veronica and Heather around Peaches PT. That was seven scullers on the bay this AM (Probably more who knows...) Oh, the birds were busting around Coney just when I started to pull in. I was thinking about adding a cup holder to my outrigger for those times I want a beer, now I'm thinking more about how to rig up a fly rod. Who ever says you can't have it all probably wasn't very creative- Blessings




1 comment:

  1. They look like seasoned people. Got to thinking about it and they are!

    ReplyDelete