Monday, February 7, 2011

ROCKNROW-KEY LARGO




Greeting from the Florida Keys. Well it took me closed to two years, but I'm happy to report that RocknRow Key Largo has finally re-opened. And while I only have a couple of beds, a few pots and pans and some other basic living materials at the home, I do have a wonderful Echo Rower and incredible blue water to play in. Feels somewhat like Christopher Columbus. No one down here has ever seen a rowing shell on the open water. Boats pull up asking questions. People wave to me. I'm sure most think I'm crazy. My goal would to eventually start a club here. RocknRow South? But for now I'm content to be a rower of one or two. Did I mention I have another shell for guest?




























1 comment:

  1. So do you have a rowing club in Key Largo? Love to visit!

    ReplyDelete