Friday, December 25, 2009

GRETTINGS FROM SCOTT SMITH

Jack & Crew:

We're back from Venice for the December holidays and some skiing. Thx for the merry holiday greetings, and my best holiday wishes to all of you. I'm getting hooked up w/the Sarasota rowing club, getting the required training, and will be cleared to row on my own soon after we return. So during next winter -- 2011, if any of you want to come to Sarasota for some winter vacation & rowing, I may be able to accomodate you -- I'll have to see if the Sarasota club will let non-members row the club boats along w/one their club members. If so, you'll enjoy the summer weather conditions, and the flat water on the intercoastal, delightful -- no need to hassle w/the wave action like we MRC rowers must do every summer.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment