Wednesday, June 16, 2010

AN INCREDIBLE FLAT WATER DAY


I'm not sure this picture of Paulie behind Children's does justice to just how flat the water was this morning. Sometimes the only ripples you could see were the boats wake or those made by the oars dipping and droplets of waters rings between each drive. I believe we had between 9-10 pieces of equipment on the water this AM. I have heard the expression that "rowers do more before 8:00AM than most people do all day." It has a ring of truth to it. First the Sunrise Gang of Eileen and Sarah made their early morning ritual to Misery and Back. This was followed up by: Terrie and Chris Leake, Seth Pappas, Jane Snowden and Jean Verbridge who were on a magical mystery tour around Tinkers. Yours truly and Fearless Leader Paulie did a "Chat and Row" around Childrens taking in the #7 Green Can on the NE Tip because, well I seem to have this obsession about going around objects. I felt very blessed to be part of this morining rowing experience and sharing it with my co-founder. What more can I say but....get out and row guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment