Sunday, August 14, 2011

"LIKE US" ON FACE BOOK

It's interesting to note who among our 40+ club members are active on different social media outlets. I am specifically referring to Facebook. Do you know that among the 37 people who have "Liked" our page (Marblehead Rowing Club) only 12 are club members. The other 25 are... Well I'm not really sure who they are but they seem to have an active interest in the club, rowing or both. While I realize that our google groups e-mail drive most of our active communication among club members, it's the digital media outlets such as the blog I'm now writing and Facebook Page that provides the fabric of our stories and experience. We love to hear from our members stories. They are rich in content and humor whether it's about rowing or life in general. I urge all of us to take a moment to write a short blog entry or better yet "LIKE US" on Facebook and share with us your RocknRow experience, comments good or bad

No comments:

Post a Comment