Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pirate Fashion Trends

LA, San Francisco, Barcelona, Venice, Paris, Cincinnati. Cincinnati? Yes, Cincinnati.

Since the beginning of rowing season I have logged close to 30,000 miles in the air, but zero on the water. I hope to change that this weekend.

Not that it has all been work related. And while I didn't have any success getting into the gondolieri's guild (never did learn that single oar sculling), I did uncover the latest in Italian Pirate fashion. Pity they didn't have them in my size.

So now the summer really begins. Time to hit the water. Get back in that rhythm. And maybe I'll find my way back to Venice someday. Maybe next time I should sign up to actually learn that sculling technique. And maybe get that straw hat, striped shirt, and some pirate shoes. Anyone know of any canals around here?

See you on the water.

1 comment: