Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blogging and the Future

Have you noticed what's happened with the visitor counter?
Either Capt is manipulating the counter OR we have a lot of people following the goingson at Rock N Row.
About two weeks ago I commented to Jack that we were approaching 1000 visits to the blog, I think the actual # was 950. This morning I noticed that we are approaching 1800 visits. THATS 800 VISITS IN 2 WEEKS!
AND over 200 entries this season!
Remember, last April, we had no blog, this is all new AND wonderful!
What does it mean?
What's the future of ROCK N ROW?

3 comments:

  1. Ah....
    I'm sorry to report Paulie that due to my lack of IT sophistication some of this is "smoke and mirrors". You'll noticed that everytime you change pages it counts. (As an example it went from 1,833 to 1,834 when I opened up your blog to comment on this. I think it's counting PAGES OPENED not VISITORS TO THE SITE. Still it's impressive to see the numbers grow. Anyone have a better "widget" that will only count the opening page please advise.. capt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I qualified my impressions with "Capt manipulating the count"!
    Can you fix?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remove it, but don't know how to fix it. Maybe Carlton can shed some light on this. He seems to be very IT savy. Carlton??

    ReplyDelete