Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DAY DREAMIN' IN SOUTH CAROLINA

So here I am in South Carolina, more specifically on the beach in front of the home my daughter spent her summer located in the town of Isle Of Palms. Behind me is the mid-atlantic warm as toast on my feet. To the left and right is beautiful hard packed sands strengthing almost as far as the eye can see.
It's the closest I can get to the RnR experience without my rowing scull.
I'm here this week with wife Debbie and daughter Jennifer to collect her things before driving to her college around 3.5 hours Northwest of Charleston.
So the best thing I can do is dream of rowing and sharing vacariously through the blogs of my fellow RnR Comrades. Not to be just loafing through my duties, I also just sent along the Sept newsletter which includes the Alden Demo Day on the 19th and the year end party on the 26th. (You can never message enough). I return this Friday but not in time to row. Sat and Sun AM will find me on the water weather permitting. I look forward to anyone who wishes to join me. Blessings to all Capt'n





1 comment:

  1. Not a bad alternative to Marblehead, so enjoy your time with your wife and daughter.

    ReplyDelete