Friday, September 11, 2009

Winter Rowing

Now that I am totally addicted to rowing, I have been searching the internet for places to row during the winter (I can only do so much on a rowing machine). I came across the Essex rowing club, they have an adult winter program! You can row indoors at the Brook School! I called and the new sessions will be posted shortly. I can't wait. Of course I will have to learn to row with a crew!
Then in the spring I am off to Florida to take lessons at the Florida Rowing Center!

So thank you one and all for making this sport so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Great, Eileen. Go to the Concept II website. They set up some challenging ergometer workouts and even competitions. There are even indoor rowing events called the Crash B's. But it's all there on the website.

    ReplyDelete