Saturday, August 8, 2009

SURVIVAL ROWING WITH THE CAPTAIN!

Jack did describe this row pretty good except he forgot to mention, and I quote him “It was a fabulous row in a fabulous scull!”

When I row with the Captain, I can as well toss out my hear rate monitor. The only thing it is useful for is to see how close I am to leave this planet in form of a heart attach. But as he stated, “Jon if you don’t give it all you got, you’ll be going backwards”.

The interesting part of these rows is not going towards the waves. You have very little feeling of how big they really are. It’s when you turn and get the sea broad side or from the stern that you really see how crazy it is. It’s one of those “now you see Jack and now you don’t”. It’s a beautiful thing.

HAPPY ROWING INTO THE ZONE AND BEYOND

No comments:

Post a Comment