Monday, June 8, 2009

Hi Rock n Rowers!

I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Brad Krivelow. I'm one of the newest members to this club and I'll be giving lessons to any newbies to rowing. I attend Franklin Pierce University and I've been rowing since the fall and have competed in many races throughout the past year which include The Textile River Regatta, New Hampshire Champs, and also Dad Vails (the biggest collegiate rowing event in the U.S.A). I'm also looking for a rowing partner, I'm really available at any time after this week. I am an intern with the Lynn District Court but that ends Friday. So if anyone wants to row just shoot me a line.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club Brad. Looking forward to meeting you and rowing! Officially not a newbie but always up for some tips to make my rowing better.

    ReplyDelete