Thursday, June 4, 2009

Its a NEW DAY, Amaze Yourself

NEW DAY website has launched as of June 3rd. I would love for you all to check it out (www.amazingnewday.com). Not only that but follow my NEW DAY blog (http://amazingnewday.blogspot.com/). It has been a great journey for me so far since last rowing season actually. There is so much more to come. If you are looking for some help to get you in better shape for the 2009 rowing season or just want some tips on nutrition or wellness let me know. Dana Appel Young, Health Coach. I am working with some amazing nutritional products that I think you would all love.

I'm sorry to report that I won't be able to be there on Saturday to help with the Learn to Row day. I have been spreading the Rock n Row word around town though so hopefully the day will be a huge successs. Captain Jack says I've lost my NEWBIE status but I still think I have a long way to go. I am excited to get back out there on the water so count me in next weekend for sure. I am currently getting my certificate in nutritional counseling at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in NYC and this weekend I'm off to school. Only a few more weekends left which as exciting and wonderful as they are will unfortunately get in the way of my rowing. I'll make time though I promise. Enjoy your weekend and know that I will be there in spirit. Get out there for me. I'll be out there soon enough.

Its a NEW DAY, Amaze Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment