Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY

I have an affirmation calendar that I read every day. Kind of like the word of the day but instead its an affirmation to inspire, motivate or sometimes just make me smile. Wednesday, June 17th affirmation "I enjoy every minute of whatever I am doing today". OK, so we can only hope and while I am not rowing today (boo hoo) I am going to try my hardest to make sure its an amazing day. Two out of three kids out of school and I'm headed to a three day conference for work. The conference promises to be motivating, empowering, educational and who knows what else. Whatever the case, I am excited to drive three hours, see an old high school friend nearby and head there first thing tomorrow morning. Alot to do before I get myself out the door but I'm going to try my best to enjoy every minute (or atleast most). I hope all you Rock n Rowers are trying to make the best of your days. Its a NEW DAY, Amaze Yourself why don't you? And get out there on the water and row today. Might be the only nice day the rest of the week! I'll be there in spirit!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying every minute of every day. Yes to that! Thankfully I've been able to catch the glorious water days between storms. Today I enjoyed a splendid 11 mile row. I had a huge smile on my face as I rounded Tinker after rowing from Little Harbor around the Neck, past Devereau Beach to Swampscott and back. There were varied water conditions out there and I was glad to be in my stable Echo! Enjoy your conference and see you on the water.

    ReplyDelete