Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just got back from a Salem Harbor row

I had a great time with my Wintech in Salem Harbor at high tide. A short 45 minutes row and 4.3 miles as the sun got lower on the horizon. I was concentrating on longer and slower strokes, trying to keep my heartbeat around 170 beat. (BTW, I thought I would have received some feedback on my previous post..... well, well.). It is definitely nice to row at a slower pace, concentrating on the strokes. Slowly, I will probably get in shape as long as I keep it up.



I read Jack's post and even though I would like to go for the Blackburn, I just aren't there yet. Hopefully next year.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John--you're scaring me--170 strokes a minute rowing easily --is this a misprint? I'd think 120?--Jay

    ReplyDelete