Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rowing Summary

Friday: Salem Harbor 5.5 miles

Saturday: Salem Harbor 4.8 miles

Sunday: This was a big one rowing with Stephanie, the iron woman. Left the boat house, went around Marblehead rock where the water became unorganized and wavy.

Then around Children’s Island and over to Eagle in improved conditions. (See Captain Jack, lots of "arounds") Aiming at Beverly Light House, but nothing there to go around so we ran up and touched the light house (Just kidding).

From there towards Salem Light house rounding Red Nun # 16, and Green Nun #21 and the up the coast back to the clubhouse in smooth seas.

Stephanie kicked my butt of course, but she waited for me so that we rowed into the harbor together (So I wouldn't look too bad)

New record for both, 10.2 miles. I have no doubts that she will finish the BlackBurn and then some.

Tuesday: Salem Harbor 6 miles.

The only problem is that when I am ready to get into the zone, my butt starts hurting like h#%#

Happy rowing into the "Zone and Beyond"

No comments:

Post a Comment